This week, more than 250 of the top minds in the metroplex will gather at the Addison Conference Centre for the Emerging Tech Conference – July 20
– 21. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to share challenges & best practices on digital marketing with todays pioneers.
– Mike Orren, President of Speakeasy
– Chris Yates, 6-time Emmy Winner
– J. Schuh, President at Toons-N-Design
– Tiffany Sunday, Emerging and Disruptive Tech Strategist
– Brian Sullivan, Usability Principal at the Sabre
– Rob Holmes, Founder & CEO of IPCybercrime
– A.J. Wood, Award-Winning Teacher, Adobe Systems
– Robert Riggs, Peabody Award-winning Journalist
– Rani Monson, Marketing Consultant
– Cynthia Sanchez, Pinterest Expert
– Gary Leland, Producer, FastPitch.tv
– Casey Watkins, SEO/eBook expert, TokaySEO
– Patty Farmer, Business Growth Strategist
– Dan Sturdivant, Director of Content, Speakeasy
– Joe Youngblood, Senior SEO Strategist, WrightIMC
– Holly Homer, President, Business 2 Blogger
Across the 2 days there will be 17+ keynote presentations, breakout workshops, and unparalleled networking opportunities.
There are still seats available. Check out the website for details and tickets. Use code etc20 and save $20.