In Addison, we love to throw parties.
Unfortunately, these big shindigs do have an impact on streets and parks around the event site. We appreciate your understanding as we prepare to host 50,000 guests over the four days of Oktoberfest! We hope to see you out there September 15 – 18!
Due to public safety while setting up and tearing down for Oktoberfest, during the weeks of Sept. 12 through Sept. 19 the Special Events Department will ask that all visitors of Addison Circle Park use a neighboring park within the Addison Circle District. Additional area parks include: Spruill, Bosque, Beckert, and Parkview.
ADDISON OKTOBERFEST DATES AND TIMES:
Thursday, Sept. 15, 2016 6 pm – 11 pm
Friday, Sept. 16, 2016 6 pm – Midnight
Saturday, Sept. 17, 2016 Noon – Midnight
Sunday, Sept. 18, 2016 Noon – 6 pm
OKTOBERFEST ROAD CLOSURES
- Festival Way – Mon., 9/12 at 9 am; reopens Tues., 9/20 at 5 pm
- Addison Circle Drive (Addison Rd – Witt) – Tues., 9/13 at 9 am; reopens Mon., 9/19 at 5 pm
- Addison Circle Drive (Witt to Beckert Park) – Thur, 9/15 at 9am, reopens Sun., 9/18 at 8 pm
- Addison Airport Tunnel: AATT (All east- and westbound main lanes) – Thur, 9/15 at 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.; Sat., Sept. 17, 11 pm – 8 a.m. Sun., Sept. 18.
- Spectrum Drive – (Arapaho Rd to McEntire) – Thur., 9/15 at 2 pm; reopens Sun., 9/18 at 8 pm
- Quorum Drive (from Morris to Arapaho Rd) – Thur., 9/15 9 am; reopens Sun., 9/18 at 8 pm
- Witt Place (south of the parking garage entrance/exit) to Addison Circle Dr – Thur., 9/15 9 am; reopens Sun., 9/18 at 8 pm.
- McEntire (from Quorum to Lewis) – Thur., 9/15 at 2 pm; reopens Sun., 9/18 at 8 pm
ALTERNATE ROUTE FOR ADDISON CIRCLE BUSINESSES
An alternate route has been established for access to businesses located in Addison Circle near Beckert Park. Please use Spectrum Dr. as an alternative route.
ALTERNATE ROUTE FOR ADDISON CIRCLE RESIDENTS
If you live on the WEST side of Quorum please use Morris Ave. to Addison Road as an alternative exit. If you live on the EAST side of Quorum Rd. please use Spectrum Dr. to Arapaho or Spruill Ave. to the Dallas Tollway as an alternative exit.
ALTERNATE ACCESS FOR BUSINESSES AT QUORUM AND AIRPORT PARKWAY
Access to businesses at Quorum and Airport Pkwy will be limited. Both east and westbound traffic will be closed at Airport Pkwy and Quorum.
ALTERNATE ACCESS FOR BUSINESS AT QUORUM AND KELLER SPRINGS
Access to businesses at Quorum and Keller Springs will be limited. The road will be closed at Morris Ave on Quorum. Patrons will have access to public parking garages if needed.
ALTERNATIVE ACCESS FOR BUSINESSES AT QUORUM AND WESTGROVE
Quorum will be closed south of Westgrove. Westgrove going EAST and WEST will be open to traffic.
Sr. Special Events Coordinator
|Addison Police Department