Work continues to rebuild the Tennyson Parkway bridge over the Dallas North Tollway. The new bridge will accommodate the addition of a fourth lane in each direction of the DNT. The last portion of the existing bridge was demolished last spring, and crews are ready to place beams for the new bridge.
Closures needed to complete this work are:
9pm – 11pm on Friday, August 11:
- Two northbound lanes of the DNT from the Spring Creek Parkway exit to the Headquarters Drive entrance ramp
- Two southbound lanes of the DNT from Gaylord Parkway to the Spring Creek Parkway entrance ramp
11pm on Friday, August 11 through 5am on Monday, August 14:
- All northbound lanes of the DNT from the Spring Creek Parkway exit to the Headquarters Drive entrance ramp
- All southbound lanes of the DNT from Gaylord Parkway to the Spring Creek Parkway entrance ramp
- The southwest- and northeast-bound SRT direct-connector ramps to southbound DNT
- The northbound DNT direct-connector ramps to southwest- and northeast-bound SRT
- The northbound entrance ramps from Windhaven Parkway and Spring Creek Parkway
- The northbound exit ramps at Legacy Drive and Headquarters Drive
- The southbound entrance ramps from Gaylord Parkway, State Highway 121 and Legacy Drive
- The southbound exit ramps to Legacy Drive and Spring Creek Parkway
Note: Tennyson Parkway will remain open to traffic.
For more information, e-mail ProgressNTTA@NTTA.org or visit NTTA.org.