When you invite 50,000 people into your Town for a party, it takes some time to get things set up and put away afterward! We appreciate your patience as we prepare to host Addison’s 30th Oktoberfest celebration. We hope you will join us:
Addison Oktoberfest dates and times:
Thursday, September 14, 2017: 6pm – 11pm
Friday, September 15, 2017: 6pm – Midnight
Saturday, September 16, 2017: Noon – Midnight
Sunday, September 17, 2017: Noon – 6pm
Necessary park and road closures are listed below.
Addison Circle Park Closure:
From September 11 through September 22, Addison Circle Park will be closed to the public during set-up and tear down. We ask that all visitors to use one of the neighboring Parks within the district. Additional parks include: Spruill, Bosque, Beckert, and Parkview.
Oktoberfest Road Closures:
- Festival Way – Monday, September 11 at 9am; reopens on Tuesday, September 19 at 5pm
- Addison Circle Drive (Addison Road – Witt) – Tuesday, September 12 at 9am; reopens Monday, September 18 at 5pm
- Addison Circle Drive (Witt to Beckert Park) – Thursday, September 14 at 9am, reopens Sunday, September 17 at 8pm
- Spectrum Drive (Arapaho Road to McEntire) – Thursday, September 14 at 2pm; reopens Sunday, September 17 at 8pm
- Quorum Drive (from Morris to Arapaho Road) – Thursday, September 14 at 9am; reopens Sunday, September 17 at 8pm
- Witt Place (south of the parking garage entrance/exit) to Addison Circle Drive – Thursday, September 14 at 9am; reopens Sunday, September 17 at 8pm
- McEntire (from Quorum to Lewis) – Thursday, September 14 at 9am; reopens Sunday, September 17 at 8pm
Alternate route for Addison Circle businesses:
Spectrum Drive has been identified as an alternative route for access to businesses located in Addison Circle near Beckert Park.
Alternate route for Addison Circle residents:
If you live on the WEST side of Quorum, please use Morris Avenue to Addison Road as an alternative exit. If you live on the EAST side of Quorum Road, please use Spectrum Drive to Arapaho or Spruill Avenue to the Dallas North Tollway as an alternative exit.
Thank you for your patience as we host this event in Addison. Please contact us at the following numbers if we can be of assistance:
Shelbi Stofer – Special Events Manager 972.450.6231
Addison Police Department – Non-Emergency Dispatch 972.450.7156