Happy Thanksgiving to you all- Here are some things going on in Addison this week!
- Addison Ice House – Bring a side and a dessert, and the Addison Ice House will provide the turkey! Join them for their annual Thanksgiving Potluck from 6pm – 9pm!
- La Comida – Bring new, unwrapped toys and enjoy a free House Appetizer on La Comida from now through December 18! For more information, click here.
- The Mucky Duck – Bring a side and a dessert, and the Addison Ice House will provide the turkey! Join them for their annual Thanksgiving Potluck from 7:30pm – 10:30pm!
- Hampton Inn Dallas – Addison – Come hang out at Hampton Inn as they smoke turkeys, collect and organize donations, and get items in place for Thanksgiving Day. You can find items they are currently accepting on their Facebook page here. The event will take place from 8am – 9pm, hosted by the Operation Turkey Dallas.
- Nate’s Seafood – Nate’s is taking orders for fried turkeys all the way through Christmas! You can order online here or call 972.701.9622.
- Table 13 – Enjoy a three-course Thanksgiving Dinner with live music from Mike Nicosia all day long! Reservations required at Table13Addison.com or 972.789.9558.
- Intercontinental Dallas – Reservation required for a Thanksgiving Day brunch at the Intercontinental from 10:30am – 3pm. Make your reservations here.
- Cajun Turkey Company – Stop by to pick thousands of turkey available, as well as a selection of side dishes. They are located at 14603 Inwood Road, Addison, TX 75001.
- Texas De Brazil – They will be open early and feature their dinner menu plus traditional favorites. Reserve your table now!
- The Melting Pot – Endless fondue black Friday from 5pm – 11pm ($39 for each adult, $19 for each child)! Get your tickets here.
- The Social House – Come watch the Texas Longhorns and enjoy drink specials and great food!